1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished. Oliver Nolau (via undeadlife)
Last time I posted something about being attracted to black men, about twenty porn blogs followed me, along with about ten black men, half asking for pictures or something of the like.
I HATE SMALL TALK. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SUMMER. I WANT TO KNOW YOU ON A DEEPER LEVEL. STOP IT.
always walk down the street like you’ve got crazy in love by beyonce playing in the background
but I do know that
you are not
made of tragedy.
So don’t call this a
Call it technical difficulty.
Call it the wrong stop on
the right path.
Call it almost there.
Call it halfway.
Call it anything but over.
Because you are
no where near over, baby.
This is the way things work
when they are just getting started.
So don’t hop off yet,
Not when you haven’t even seen
where this is going. Y.Z, Technical Difficulty - rustyvoices (via perfect)